Protect the Future of Your Child with Special Needs
As the parent of a child with special needs, you are no doubt concerned about ensuring he or she receives the best possible care when you can no longer provide it yourself. Learn how at our free webinar.
By attending this webinar, hosted by top estate planning and elder law attorney Rachel Estelle, you will learn:
- How to ensure your child’s financial security today, tomorrow, and for years to come
- Strategies to protect your child’s eligibility for Social Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, and other essential government programs
- How Special Needs Trusts provide assets for services not covered by SSI and Medicaid
- Whether you should plan for guardianship now
- And more
To register, just fill out the form below.
- Six Reasons to Revise Your Estate Plan - September 12, 2022
- Make Sure Your Revocable Living Trust Is Properly Funded - July 12, 2022
- Finding the Right Nursing Home: Don’t Rely Entirely on the Five-Star Quality Rating System - May 26, 2022