What You and Your Trustee Need to Know About Trust Administration: FREE Training Webinar!
Trusts must be properly administered to accomplish their goals. This is why it is so important to choose the right trustee and, if you have been named as trustee, to understand the duties and responsibilities involved.
A trustee can be held legally and financially responsible for improperly administering a trust, even if mistakes are unintentional.
Whether you are in the process of choosing a trustee, or you have agreed to serve as a trustee, you can’t afford to miss our free Trustee Training Webinar:
Tuesday, March 16th at 6:00 PM (EDT)
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- The purpose and benefits of having a trust
- The responsibilities of the trustee at every stage of the administration process
- The trustee’s rights and how to avoid liability
- How to choose the ideal trustee
- How to determine if you should accept the responsibility of serving as trustee
- And more
You will also learn about the importance of Powers of Attorney and the role of your attorney-in-fact.
We hope you choose to attend this must-see training webinar.
- Will an Underage Trust Beneficiary Receive Assets in Michigan After I Pass Away? - June 1, 2021
- Who Really Needs a Will in Michigan? - April 21, 2021
- Discuss Your Estate Plan with Your Generation X Beneficiaries - March 3, 2021