Webinar: Learn Estate Planning Basics and the Benefits of Proper Planning
On Tuesday, February 9th at 11 AM (EST) estate planning and elder law attorney Greg Schrot will host a free, live Estate Planning webinar. By attending this educational event, you will learn:
- What it means to have an estate plan and how to begin the process
- How to achieve your estate planning goals, no matter where you are in life’s journey
- The foundational legal documents everyone needs
- How to ensure people you trust can make financial and medical decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated
- How proper planning can protect your loved ones and assets
- Why many people use trusts to avoid probate and accomplish other planning goals
- And more!
What you learn at this webinar will help you make informed decisions about protecting the people you love and the assets you own. To register, just fill out the form below.