What You and Your Trustee Need to Know About Trust Administration: FREE Training Webinar!
Trusts must be properly administered to accomplish their goals. This is why it is so important to choose the right trustee and, if you have been named as trustee, to understand the duties and responsibilities involved.
A trustee can be held legally and financially responsible for improperly administering a trust, even if mistakes are unintentional.
Whether you are in the process of choosing a trustee, or you have agreed to serve as a trustee, you can’t afford to miss our free Trustee Training Webinar:
Tuesday, January 26th at 11:00 AM (EST)
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- The purpose and benefits of having a trust
- The responsibilities of the trustee at every stage of the administration process
- The trustee’s rights and how to avoid liability
- How to choose the ideal trustee
- How to determine if you should accept the responsibility of serving as trustee
- And more
You will also learn about the importance of Powers of Attorney and the role of your attorney-in-fact.
We hope you choose to attend this must-see training webinar.
- Seize Control Over Incapacity with Durable Powers of Attorney - August 24, 2022
- If Your Children Have Turned 18, They Need Their Own Legal Documents - June 28, 2022
- What is a Pour-Over Will and How is It Used? - May 11, 2022