While everyone can benefit from estate planning, it is particularly important for owners of family farms. Learn estate planning basics, together with the benefits of having a customized plan to protect your operation, family, and legacy, during our free workshop.
Hosted by Biddinger & Estelle, PC, this informative event will explore:
- What it means to have an estate plan and why you need one
- Why and how to avoid Living and Death Probate in Michigan
- How to protect your farm, family, and assets from threats like long-term care costs, divorce, creditors, lawsuits, and more
- How to get assistance from Medicaid to pay for long-term care while preserving your life savings
- How to pass your farm on to future generations and prevent family disputes over farm assets
- The purpose and benefits of legal documents like Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, Farm Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Lady Bird Deeds, and more
- How to ensure people you trust can make financial and medical decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated
- And more
Take the first step toward protecting your operation, everyone you love, and everything you own. Register for this free educational workshop by completing the form below.