7 Mistakes of Estate Planning
On Monday, July 26th at 11:00 AM (EDT), top estate planning and elder law attorneys Rachel M. Estelle and Greg Schrot will host a free workshop that will cover 7 common mistakes made in estate planning.
- Putting your children’s names on your bank account
- Thinking a Will is enough
- Not appointing a Power of Attorney for your financial & healthcare decisions
- Failing to keep your documents updated according to law changes and family needs
- No remarriage protection of your estate to your children
- Not being prepared for long-term care costs
- Avoiding estate planning altogether
This free workshop will cover ways to avoid these mistakes and what you can do to plan for your future.
Space Limited. Refreshments Served. Complete the form below to register.
- The New Year is a Great Time to Review Your Estate Plan - December 27, 2022
- What is Medicare and Do You Need to Re-enroll? - October 25, 2022
- Seize Control Over Incapacity with Durable Powers of Attorney - August 24, 2022