Estate Planning for Farmers: Protect Your Farm, Family, Assets, and Legacy
While everyone can benefit from estate planning, it is particularly important for owners of family farms. Learn estate planning basics, together with the benefits of having a customized plan to protect your operation, family, and legacy, during our free webinar:
Wednesday, February 3 at 11 AM (EST)
Hosted by Biddinger & Estelle, PC estate planning attorneys Rachel Estelle and Greg Schrot, this informative event will explore:
- What it means to have an estate plan and why you need one
- Why and how to avoid Living and Death Probate in Michigan
- How to protect your farm, family, and assets from threats like long-term care costs, divorce, creditors, lawsuits, and more
- How to get assistance from Medicaid to pay for long-term care while preserving your life savings
- How to pass your farm on to future generations and prevent family disputes over farm assets
- The purpose and benefits of legal documents like Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, Farm Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Lady Bird Deeds, and more
- How to ensure people you trust can make financial and medical decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated
- And more
Take the first step toward protecting your operation, everyone you love, and everything you own. Register for this free educational webinar by clicking on the button below.
We look forward to seeing you on February 3rd.