Webinar: 7 Mistakes Families Make in Their Estate Planning
On Wednesday, October 7th at 11:00 AM (EDT), top estate planning and elder law attorney Greg Schrot will host a free, live webinar that will cover 7 common mistakes made in estate planning.
- Putting your children’s names on your bank account
- Thinking a Will is enough
- Not appointing a Power of Attorney for your financial & healthcare decisions
- Failing to keep your documents updated according to law changes and family needs
- No remarriage protection of your estate to your children
- Not being prepared for long-term care costs
- Avoiding estate planning altogether
This free workshop will cover ways to avoid these mistakes and what you can do to plan for your future.
✨ Plus, all webinar attendees who watch the entire webinar will receive $200 off an estate plan!
- Why Should Life Insurance Be Part of the Planning Strategy for a Young Couple? - October 14, 2021
- Does a Trust Prevent Court Control of Assets if I’m Incapacitated? - August 17, 2021
- Can I Disinherit My Spouse in Michigan? - July 16, 2021