7 Mistakes Families Make in Their Estate Planning
On Wednesday, March 31st at 11:00 AM (EDT), top estate planning and elder law attorney Greg Schrot will host a free, live virtual workshop that will cover 7 common mistakes made in estate planning.
- Putting your children’s names on your bank account
- Thinking a Will is enough
- Not appointing a Power of Attorney for your financial & healthcare decisions
- Failing to keep your documents updated according to law changes and family needs
- No remarriage protection of your estate to your children
- Not being prepared for long-term care costs
- Avoiding estate planning altogether
This free workshop will cover ways to avoid these mistakes and what you can do to plan for your future.
Complete the form below to register.
- The New Year is a Great Time to Review Your Estate Plan - December 27, 2022
- What is Medicare and Do You Need to Re-enroll? - October 25, 2022
- Seize Control Over Incapacity with Durable Powers of Attorney - August 24, 2022