7 Mistakes Families Make in Their Estate Planning
On Wednesday, March 31st at 11:00 AM (EDT), top estate planning and elder law attorney Greg Schrot will host a free, live virtual workshop that will cover 7 common mistakes made in estate planning.
- Putting your children’s names on your bank account
- Thinking a Will is enough
- Not appointing a Power of Attorney for your financial & healthcare decisions
- Failing to keep your documents updated according to law changes and family needs
- No remarriage protection of your estate to your children
- Not being prepared for long-term care costs
- Avoiding estate planning altogether
This free workshop will cover ways to avoid these mistakes and what you can do to plan for your future.
Complete the form below to register.
- Seize Control Over Incapacity with Durable Powers of Attorney - August 24, 2022
- If Your Children Have Turned 18, They Need Their Own Legal Documents - June 28, 2022
- What is a Pour-Over Will and How is It Used? - May 11, 2022