Planning for Long-Term Care Costs
Learn Long-Term Care Planning Basics at Our Upcoming Free Seminar
Get the Information You Need to Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
We are holding free educational seminars to help families understand the basics of planning for long-term care—and the costly mistakes you must avoid.
The long-term care planning workshop discusses all of the following and more:
- How much long-term care costs in Michigan. (Short answer: a lot!)
- How trusts and other planning tools can protect your assets against the high cost of long-term care
- How Medicaid can help cover the cost of your care
- The rules governing Medicaid eligibility in Michigan
Your friends and family are welcome to attend. And, all attendees will receive a free consultation!
Space Is Limited! Register Now
- Six Reasons to Revise Your Estate Plan - September 12, 2022
- Make Sure Your Revocable Living Trust Is Properly Funded - July 12, 2022
- Finding the Right Nursing Home: Don’t Rely Entirely on the Five-Star Quality Rating System - May 26, 2022