7 Mistakes of Estate Planning
On Tuesday, October 25th at 11:00 AM (EDT), top estate planning and elder law attorney Rachel M. Estelle will host a free seminar that will cover 7 common mistakes made in estate planning.
- Putting your children’s names on your bank account
- Thinking a Will is enough
- Not appointing a Power of Attorney for your financial & healthcare decisions
- Failing to keep your documents updated according to law changes and family needs
- No remarriage protection of your estate to your children
- Not being prepared for long-term care costs
- Avoiding estate planning altogether
This free seminar will cover ways to avoid these mistakes and what you can do to plan for your future.
Your friends and family are welcome to attend. And, all attendees will receive a free consultation!
Space Is Limited! Register Now
- Six Reasons to Revise Your Estate Plan - September 12, 2022
- Make Sure Your Revocable Living Trust Is Properly Funded - July 12, 2022
- Finding the Right Nursing Home: Don’t Rely Entirely on the Five-Star Quality Rating System - May 26, 2022