7 Mistakes of Estate Planning
On Tuesday, August 3rd at 11:00 AM (EDT), top estate planning and elder law attorneys Rachel M. Estelle and Greg Schrot will host a free workshop that will cover 7 common mistakes made in estate planning.
- Putting your children’s names on your bank account
- Thinking a Will is enough
- Not appointing a Power of Attorney for your financial & healthcare decisions
- Failing to keep your documents updated according to law changes and family needs
- No remarriage protection of your estate to your children
- Not being prepared for long-term care costs
- Avoiding estate planning altogether
This free workshop will cover ways to avoid these mistakes and what you can do to plan for your future.