7 Mistakes of Estate Planning
On Thursday, September 22nd at 5:30 PM (EDT), top estate planning and elder law attorneys Rachel M. Estelle and Greg Schrot will host a free seminar that will cover 7 common mistakes made in estate planning.
- Putting your children’s names on your bank account
- Thinking a Will is enough
- Not appointing a Power of Attorney for your financial & healthcare decisions
- Failing to keep your documents updated according to law changes and family needs
- No remarriage protection of your estate to your children
- Not being prepared for long-term care costs
- Avoiding estate planning altogether
This free seminar will cover ways to avoid these mistakes and what you can do to plan for your future.
Dinner will be served. Your friends and family are welcome to attend. And, all attendees will receive a free consultation!